Whether you are an ambitious student or someone who wants to evolve their learning strategy for business or leisure purposes, Photoreading can provide a fun and alternative way to accelerate your learning. With so many books available on the market (for any given subject) it is common to feel overwhelmed with projects which require high volumes of reading.
So how can we have enough time and energy to read them all? The good news is that anyone can learn how to Photoread up to 25,000 words per minute (a page per second), whilst improving intellectual confidence and having fun.
So in this video I share with you:
1) My personal story for how Photoreading changed my life
2) How Photoreading works and a demonstration of the 5 step process
So press the play button to learn more 🙂
Interesting facts about the 5 step Photoreading Strategy
On average people use 10% of their brains for their daily activities. Photoreading can help you tap into the other 90%.Children naturally use strategies of accelerative learning, especially between the ages of 1-7 as their brains behave like sponges because the rational mind has not fully developed. It is believed (through scientific research) that the genius capacity of a child normally depreciates as they get older. This is based on the theory that the elementary learning styles do not best support creative and intuitive strengths.In the martial world the soft focused vision state is used in combat. Bruce Lee apparently described his combat technique as ‘diffused attention within his book ‘The Tao of Jeet Kune Do’.
The benefits of Photoreading
- Extract ideas more efficiently
- Avoid reading books that do not serve you
- Read ebooks faster
- Develop intuition
- Boost creativity
- Increase job prospects & potential for earning more
- Build intellectual confidence for presentations
- Easy to use on a daily basis. Plus a lot more……….
Answers to questions you may have
Photoreading does not have to replace regular reading as there will be material such as a novel, for which you may prefer to use the regular style of reading. I discovered Photoreading has enabled me to process and understand information three or more times faster even when I use the regular style of reading. For example, when I read “The Magician’s Way: What It Really Takes to Find Your Treasure” by William Whitecloud with Photoreading I decided to pick out the key lessons of the story. One day I shall read the novel normally to feel the emotions of the story. By the way I think it’s one of the best self-help books ever written, especially in terms of developing life flow. PhotoReading is great for nonfiction books where the goal is simply to extract the ideas that are important to you. In that case, the sooner you can extract and apply those ideas, the better. It can also be used for technical manuals.
How you can learn this life changing skill
You can learn how to Photoread within a few days with the right practitioner. Perform a Google search to find your local trainer. You can learn more about Photoreading and check out the popular online training course from the Paul Scheele’s Learning Strategies Corporation website. If you are UK based I can personally recommend the Nlpacademy centre which is where I undertook the training. They currently have a discounted offer if you book early so you can save £150 off the normal asking price (which is amazing). Also you can retake the course (anytime) for a third of the price. Go to Nlpacademy.co.uk to signup and please mention that I (Paul Grout) referred you as a fair exchange 🙂
When you’re watched the video, share with us in the comments:
1. You’re thoughts and feelings on the subject
2. Your personal challenges with reading and any questions you may have on Photoreading for me to answer.
Leave a comment below.